Thursday 9 February 2012

THIS IS FREAKING IMPORTANT!!! READ IT!!!

Company leaders or representatives please take note that 25/2/12 IS a school replacement day!
In other words, MGS Gathering will most likely be postpone to the next day, which is 26th of Feb (Sun).
For now, it will be this date. We are still waiting confirmation from JPN! Any changes we will let you guys know a.s.a.p!

P.S: Please inform me a.s.a.p whether your unit can still make it on Sun or not.!! Drop a comment at facebook or message me via my phone number(PUI KEI).
Thnx.

Pls do do do try to ask again and reply me a.s.a.p. Of course I hope that you guys can still make it after all the preps! :D Thnx a lot! Everything will be the same,even time frame. ONLY THE DATE WE ARE CHANGING! 

Dont forget to spread the words bout the change of date. Thnx everyone! Thnx for ALL YOUR HELP AND PROBLEMS THAT YOU GO THROUGH WITH US

No comments:

Post a Comment